The Hôtel du Parc is located in a quiet, semi-pedestrian street facing a tree-lined square, yet is close to the bright lights of Gaîté, great shopping in Montparnasse and efficient public transport.
Saint-Germain des Prés and the Luxembourg Gardens are not far away. The Gare Montparnasse mainline rail station, with trains heading west and south-west, is a 4-minute walk. Right by the station, check out Montparnasse Tower for the best views over Paris.
Nearest metro stations:
- Edgar Quinet: 170 metres (185 yards) from the hotel, a 2-minute walk
- Line 6, direct to Trocadéro (Eiffel Tower) and Charles de Gaulle-Étoile (Arc de Triomphe, Air France coach to Orly or Charles de Gaulle airports)
- Gaité: 550 metres (600 yards) away, 7 minutes on foot
- Line 13, direct to Invalides, Champs Elysées-Clémenceau (Grand Palais, Petit Palais) Saint-Lazare (Mainline rail station, Printemps Haussmann, Galeries Lafayette Haussmann)
- Montparnasse–Bienvenüe: 450 metres (490 yards) from the hotel, a 6-minute walk
- Line 4: direct to Saint-Germain and Odéon (Saint-Germain des Prés), Cité (Notre Dame Cathedral), Gare du Nord (Eurostar)
- Line 12: direct to Solferino (Musée d’Orsay), Concorde (Orangerie and Jeu de Paume museums), Abbesses (Montmartre), Porte de Versailles (Exhibition Centre)
- Plus Lines 6 and 13 as above.
- Buses: 91, 58, 28, 95, 92, 94, 82, 28, 96